Visitors

Tuesday 24 December 2019

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 358 of 2019

1703hrs:

Today is the first day in many days that I'm sitting full time behind a desk, to bring my ever increasing data compilation in some sort of order.

While doing so, I also have to catch up on all notifications sent to me via various social media applications. While signing a petition to the UN to stop (India and Pakistan) from killing Kashmiri people along the LOC I have to mention certain provisos that our people as well as the world must understand. Here's my comment after signing:

Though I have reservations about the UN holding a free and fair plebiscite as I feel it is for the actual legal stakeholders (its people) to design their present governance structure, so that they can negotiate their future status. For example, we cannot have a free and fair plebiscite if India and Pakistan are controlling our population census records and also disturbing our demography. However, the UN (present in J & K in the shape of UNMOGIP) can do much to bring about a ceasefire between both armies and the UN in general, can do much to protect our fundamental rights, denied to the inhabitants of J & K since 1947. 

End of my comment at change.org ........

........

As we're at home today, the daily video update has also been made here:



........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 87 of 2024

1550hrs: So, I did manage to expunge the all-nighter theme of living in Ramadhan. Slept at 2230hrs yesterday and got up at 0400hrs today, fe...