Visitors

Sunday 29 December 2019

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 363 of 2019

1325hrs:

Today, I finally decided to type in Urdu myself. This decision was made after going through various experiments with various co-citizens. This proved time consuming, exhausting and expensive where I still needed to pay as much attention as I would need to do the work myself.

I don't think my co-citizens fully understand the concept of research and its importance in delivering clarity in public affairs. 

....

The activists of GB have always proved themselves to be more worldly-wise than us in AJK:



........ 

Many thanks to Ravinder Pandita Ji for promoting this clip, which covers the notion of an impending cross road where the national interests of India, Jammu Kashmir and Pakistan converge on the subject of religious heritage:



.......  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 117 of 2024

2311hrs: Slightly better than yesterday.