Visitors

Friday 31 January 2020

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 31 of 2020

0045hrs:

Burning the midnight oil as I prepare for Leepa. 

Please bear the following 2 links in mind, as we have some history:


Exhibit 1 of 2


Exhibit 2 of 2

.......

As suspected, I was swarmed by Pakistan's agency operatives at Reshian, enroute to Leepa. After a verbal tussle with them, I insisted that they need to refer to the local administration if they have any issues. I reminded them repeatedly that they had no legal standing here. 

The Head Constable of the AJK police at Reshian checkpost was Zameer Ahmed who politely asked me to postpone my visit for just a couple of days to let the weather clear further and that I should work in other subdivisions in the meantime. As I cannot ignore what my co-citizens ever suggest to me, I decided to return to Hattian and continue my work there:



......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 116 of 2024

0800hrs: Even though I didn't sleep until 0100hrs I did get up at 0500hrs, just like clockwork. Returned to Sehnsa yesterday after a laz...