Visitors

Sunday 8 August 2021

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 220 of 2021

0000hrs:

(2347hrs: Is when I began writing but a bit of diversion made me miss the midnight clock)

It has taken me 49 days to re-initiate contact with my social media network. Life before jail and after jail is very different. Gladly, for a lot more positive reasons than negative. Every danger is an opportunity. None more so than now possibly. 

The public of AJK is a lot more alert today than it has ever been. It is eager for a cue in the right direction but needs never before accomplished administrative management of its public affairs. It doesn't want to be washed away like the Indian controlled part of Jammu Kashmir & Allied.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 114 of 2024

0744hrs: As if by instinct I am getting up near that 0500hrs target every morning. In fact, this morning I actually got up at 0300hrs, did s...