Visitors

Saturday 5 March 2022

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 64 of 2022

0916hrs:

Day 45 at Martyr's Square Kotli

....

#SolidariTea4Kashmir

A tea (kahwa in my case) drinking campaign for awakening humanity. Each one of us is bound in the humanity of all other humans. A human right violation anywhere is a human right violation everywhere. Although I posted the following on my own Facebook wall, it is encouraging to see others uploading it elsewhere:

....


The light is always around us to guide us away from darkness. Today it is me showing the way, tomorrow it will be someone else:



....

Today, we have the famous social worker Shakeel Bhat of Khuiratta in our midst too: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 116 of 2024

0800hrs: Even though I didn't sleep until 0100hrs I did get up at 0500hrs, just like clockwork. Returned to Sehnsa yesterday after a laz...