Visitors

Wednesday 30 March 2022

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 89 of 2022

2159hrs:

Day 4 - District (Kotli) wide tour as part of Internal Political Process - AJK

Updated stats of completed interviews of tribal politicians/political workers: 14 of 60 

....

The 80's began over 40 years ago. I've been thinking about that for the past few days.

....

The following post needs to be read to understand what occupation under Indo-Pak bilateralism entails:


Here's a practical example of the ban in force:


....

While in Kraitort during field work, I was reminded that anything is possible without notice when this accident happened a few metres away from me:


....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 115 of 2024

2124hrs: My real examination begins tomorrow, as so many stars seem to be aligned - I use that cliche metaphorically - as it is easier or ev...