Visitors

Thursday 14 December 2023

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 348 of 2023

1022hrs:

Surging ahead....

....

Some words I used in the following video clip were highly aggressive and could even be considered abusive if we had not put up with so much exploitation in the name of religion, on the part of Pakistan for 77 years:


Before considering publishing it, I did put the video to my co-citizens on a peer to peer network to ascertain their response. Here's the text of the request:

(English):
With all due respect, I hereby make a request to my friends, enemies and the rest of humanity who can understand Pahaari, to watch this video of 6 minutes and 50 seconds, which was captured in Jammu Square - Sehnsa on Thursday 14 December 2023....That they listen and give their opinion....Were the words I used correct or should I have used different words? I will not publish your response without your permission but in the coming days and weeks you will witness some major changes in AJK...Your opinion is important in public interest.

(Pahaari):
Dosto, dushmano aur deegar  insaaniyat jo Pahaari samjh sakti hay, se muadebana guzaarish hay ke wo is 6 minute 50 second ka video jo Jammu Chowk Sehnsa me liya gaya Jumaraat 14 December 2023 ko..ke wo sun kar apni rai dey...kya merey alfaaz drust they ya mujhe alfaaz mukhtalif istimaal karney chahiye they? Aap ki rai ko me publish nahi karoonga aap ki ijaazat ke beghair lekin aaney waaley dino aur hafto me aap ko kuch khaas tabdeeli nazar ayegi Azad Jammu Kashmir me....aap ki rai awaami mufaad ke liye ehem hay:

With permission, I will be publishing some of the responses in due course:

....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 123 of 2024

1330hrs: Faring better today than yesterday. Woke at 0830hrs after sleeping at around midnight. Resumed my 1.5 hour morning walk after an un...