2332hrs:
Here's an image of a news story in Urdu, which essentially explains that Pakistan's military power centre has 'vetoed' the prospect of Kashmir Council's abolition.
image to come....
The Pakistani State's civilian control structure in AJK (symbolised by the Kashmir Council) covers or shields Pakistan's military control of the territory. Abolishing the Kashmir Council would expose Pakistan's military to scrutiny by civil society in AJK. The former are not quite ready for that.
A Journey in Jammu Kashmir & Allied areas (JKA)............................ from Subject to Citizen .........autocracy to democracy .........Dogra Raaj to Awaami Raaj .........1947 CE to........................... #WhiteFlags #Neutrality #WaterManagement #MirpurtoLondonviaCentralAsia
Visitors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Daily Diary (DD) - Day 270 of 2026
1124hrs: On this 115th day, I think we may just have cracked the internet code, at least for the time being in any case. ....
-
1128hrs: Countdown to end of 2025: 64 days Along with the various activities I do on a daily basis, as of yesterday I have added a daily 2 m...
-
Muhammad Ali Murtaza in his unsealed coffin Kotli – Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) Thu. 21/02/13 Born in Lahore to a Sufi (Br...
No comments:
Post a Comment