Visitors

Friday 29 November 2019

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 333 of 2019

0737hrs:

Waking up early has to become the norm from now on, despite the onset of winter.

Winter didn't prevent us from the following either:



This was an angle too. A few hours of walking and sitting from Bank Road to the Courts followed by walking to the police station where my sandals - missing since the early hours of October the 26th - were returned to me. 





My ancestral home had been raided, only 2 days earlier (on the 24th of October):

Who owns Jammu & Kashmir (and Allied)? 

Is dharti ke waaris kaun?

Who will protect it?

Is ke tahaffuz ka zimmidaar kaun?

Here's the application to the court for my 7 missing items:


......

This theme of this tweet cannot be ignored either:



............



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 108 of 2024

0517hrs: Yes, I have got up at 0500hrs sharp for 2 days in a row! It isn't easy getting into this groove but the best achievements in li...