Visitors

Friday 1 November 2019

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 305 of 2019

2018hrs:

It is always disturbing to write so little when so much has happened. 

Even after almost 2 years of daily blogging I am still unable to accurately report my daily activity in proportionate measure.

I will keep on struggling.....till I succeed or die trying.

....

Thank you Rangla, your residents swept me off my feet today:



...

Kargil is an interesting part of the Jammu & Kashmir puzzle:



.....

We had similar resistance in Jammu city too, to India's formal announcement of downgrading and bifurcating its occupied part of Jammu & Kashmir:



,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 110 of 2024

0512hrs: I have managed to get up at 0500hrs sharp for the past 4 days in a row, like a bolt almost. That isn't where the problem lies. ...