1 Nov 2021 @ Dt. T & A Mzd after meeting Sec. Imtiaz Ahmed ref #Sharda— Tanveer Ahmed (@sahaafi) November 3, 2021
3 matters agreed:
1) Portraits will b restored inside sanctum
2) Notice/request 2 take off footwear will b restored outside sanctum
3) All restoration work n Peeth will involve prior consultation with KPs pic.twitter.com/Vo8YHHv9EH
Monday, 1 November 2021
Daily Diary (DD) - Day 305 of 2021
I'm trying to leave Muzaffarabad but Muzaffarabad isn't leaving me. Various trials of endurance seem to occur most when I'm in the capital.
I will try again today.
One important item on the agenda in Muzaffarabad was to re-visit the Department of Tourism & Archaeology, in reference to unsettled matters from the 13th of September:
1 Nov 2021 outside Department of Tourism & Archaeology in Muzaffarabad after meeting Secretary Imtiaz Ahmed ref #Sharda Peeth
3 matters agreed:
1) Portraits will be restored inside sanctum
2) Notice of request to take off footwear will be restored outside sanctum
3) All restoration work on Peeth will involve prior consultation with the Kashmiri Pandit community
Camera work conducted by: Waseem Malik
It's not often that we get to hear the 'real deal' in Gilgit Baltistan, more so on the day that commemorates the 1st of November 1947 rebellion against the Dogra governed State of Jammu Kashmir & Allied areas. Here's an apt example from an opposition leader Amjad Advocate (President of the PPP - Pakistan People's Party - GB Chapter) in the Gilgit Baltistan Assembly:
2110hrs: I didn't finish the missing historic links of Sharda translation until 0900hrs this morning. I had been working on it intermit...
2359hrs: In the nick of time....as the cliche goes....maintaining a 99% daily diary output ratio for the year remains an achievable targe...
1315hrs: Almost 70 hours later, we are still at a standstill in reference to the Pakistani flags hoisted at Maqbool Bhat Shaheed Square...