Visitors

Friday 8 April 2022

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 98 of 2022

0949hrs:

Day 11 - District (Kotli) wide tour as part of Internal Political Process - AJK

Updated stats of completed interviews of tribal politicians/political workers: 27 of 60 

....

As I arrived here (in my motherland) in April 2005 and we have reached the 17th April since then - without a break - this is inevitably a month of milestones. 

....

In Dabsi, reference my public will. Sprightly 92 year old politician Molvi Laal Muhammad Baaniya made my day. Ventured into Mendhar momentarily too, albeit in spirit only.


....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 115 of 2024

2124hrs: My real examination begins tomorrow, as so many stars seem to be aligned - I use that cliche metaphorically - as it is easier or ev...