Visitors

Wednesday 25 May 2022

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 145 of 2022



1943hrs:

After a 30 day break from our Kotli district wide tour we have decided to change our strategy in order to address how and why our 50 day sit-in 'Public Policy Workshop' at Shaheed Chowk (Martyr's Square) was stalled. 

What were our shortcomings and what did our adversaries do to ensure our public remains ignorant and hence apathetic to their own 'rights struggle'.

....

I did want to begin the next phase of our struggle today but yesterday's extremely hectic schedule after many a day of rest had exhausted me by late evening. The day began late today. Too late to commence.

....


I received some responses too, which I will publish in due course.

....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 107 of 2024

0719hrs: So, here's the deal. I must sleep at 2300hrs sharp and wake up at 0500hrs sharp. I got the second part exactly right today and ...