Visitors

Tuesday 13 December 2022

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 347 of 2022

1109hrs:

Day 191 at Maqbool Bhat Shaheed Square - Dadyaal.

0756hrs

Attendance = 100%
Punctuality = 66%
126 days on time or early of 191
Punctuality surplus = 41 minutes 
Punctuality Consistency Status = 7 days

....

It wold be more prudent to log all my engagement with academic sources, rather than leave these discussions to be accounted for in my downtime work:

Responding to:

'Participatory Deliberative Democracy Mechanisms for Peacebuilding'

by Marcia D. Mundt Ph.D.

in Academia.edu

I think the concept is great and in the context of conflict zones, there is no better or more genuinely sustainable methodology than to transfer the responsibility of peace to those most affected by conflict. I have been such a practitioner in a conflict zone for the past 18 years. 

I wrote a well referenced article on this subject about 11 years ago: https://tanveerandkashmir.blogspot.com/2011/04/from-cbms-to-obms.html

I would be keen to read about other such examples of 'Participatory Deliberative Democracy Mechanisms for Peacebuilding' in other parts of the world.

Source:
 
https://www.academia.edu/s/07f77ab912?source=link

....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 88 of 2024

1942hrs: My performance wasn't as good and sweet as last night. However, I did try and sleep at midnight and got up at 0300hrs. Went bac...