Visitors

Friday 6 July 2018

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 187 of 2018

2325hrs:


The past 30 hours have been a whirlwind of travel involving a 50 kilometre walk from Rawalakot to Sehnsa yesterday evening (the remainder of this 6 and a half hour journey was completed by hitching an assortment of lifts from my co-citizens).

Then from Sehnsa to Mirpur this morning and onto Dadyaal in a hired vehicle. It is only this evening that I managed to get about 4 hours of much needed sleep.

Tomorrow is another hectic day of travelling, though the blisters on my feet will ensure that walking will be kept to a minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 116 of 2024

0800hrs: Even though I didn't sleep until 0100hrs I did get up at 0500hrs, just like clockwork. Returned to Sehnsa yesterday after a laz...