2321hrs:
Trying to push on with my next task: An open letter to Pakistan's likely forthcoming prime minister Imran Khan. The last time we met was in Gaddafi cricket stadium Lahore when India beat Pakistan to win the one day (5 match) series in 2004. He was working as a commentator while I was covering the series as a journalist for a British weekly newspaper.
A Journey in Jammu Kashmir & Allied areas (JKA)............................ from Subject to Citizen .........autocracy to democracy .........Dogra Raaj to Awaami Raaj .........1947 CE to........................... #WhiteFlags #Neutrality #WaterManagement #MirpurtoLondonviaCentralAsia
Visitors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Daily Diary (DD) - Day 278 of 2026
1239hrs: Day 123 had a rhythm to it and a pattern. Most of AJK (including most of its entry points from the State of Pakistan) have been shu...
-
1128hrs: Countdown to end of 2025: 64 days Along with the various activities I do on a daily basis, as of yesterday I have added a daily 2 m...
-
Muhammad Ali Murtaza in his unsealed coffin Kotli – Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) Thu. 21/02/13 Born in Lahore to a Sufi (Br...
No comments:
Post a Comment