Visitors

Monday 20 August 2018

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 232 of 2018

0932hrs:

I was flying between Kotli and Mirpur yesterday evening; between 9pm and into the 1st hour today. This flight was unlike most flights that the modern traveller is accustomed to.

I was sitting on the roof of a bus whose ultimate destination was Lahore, that great mughal city otherwise described as the heart of Pakistan. I did try and post a blog entry while avoiding the odd tree branch or electricity wire dangling from its pole, perilously close to the heads of us (my fellow passengers and I).

Mahmood Ahmed Musafir is into his 99th day outside Islamabad Press Club. I've got to do a bit of admin for him today. Let's see what transpires...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 88 of 2024

1942hrs: My performance wasn't as good and sweet as last night. However, I did try and sleep at midnight and got up at 0300hrs. Went bac...