Visitors

Tuesday 2 April 2019

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 92 of 2019

1435hrs:

Over the past few days I've been tinkering with the design of a favicon for this website.

This is what I'm using at the moment:


These following 2 were precursors to the above:

1 of 2

2 of 2

I will tinker further as the one in use is still not prominent enough. I may even have to do away with the map and just use the letters A, J and K in diagonal fashion. My co-citizens can let me know what they think....

....

Meanwhile, I'm glad someone is highlighting the following issue, which is more prevalent than commonly assumed:

....

This following video is quite telling, not least for this well traveled foreigner to have noticed that people in AJK tend to describe themselves as Kashmiris rather than Pakistanis:



...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 117 of 2024

2311hrs: Slightly better than yesterday.