2) Shaukat Nawaz Mir (President of Trader's Association - Muzaffarabad)
3) Mir Afzaal Suleria
4) Raja Umar
5) Imran Pandit
6) Zulfiqar Baig
7) Gohar Kashmiri
8) Raja Farrukh Mumtaz
9) Chaudhary Murad
10) Aamir Yusuf Zargar
11) Zain Kokher
12) Zulqarnain Jaafri
13) Mirza Akhter
14) Waqar Hussain Kazmi Advocate
15) Noor Hussain
16) Raja Saeed
17) Shahid Awan
18) Zaheer Mir
19) Basit Qureshi
20) Kamran Baig Advocate
21) Mustafa Nazir
22) Daaniyaal Chishti
23) Suhail Mughal
2) - Sewerage treatment plants to be constructed at 16 points along the River Neelam, along with associated infrastructure in full.
3) - A water supply scheme should be initiated between Nausehri and Muzaffarabad.
4) - A solid waste management project should be initiated to recycle garbage.
5) - Both banks of the River Neelam should be cleaned and plantation erected there.
6) - Genuine participation of the people of AJK in electricity projects (here) should be realised.
Meanwhile, the AJK PM Raja Farooq Haider has denied instructing the police to uproot the camp at Azaadi Chowk. He claims Pakistan's lent officer in chief in AJK (Chief Secretary) gave the orders without his knowledge.
Here at Gilani Chowk, Raja Amjad Ali Khan (Spokesman for 'Save Rivers - Save Muzaffarabad' movement) urges the PM - in no uncertain terms - to either stand up for his right to govern as 'chief executive' or resign from office forthwith:
Returning to the cricket world cup on a very hopeful note:
That is very touching and hopefully a good omen for the future.— Tanveer Ahmed (@sahaafi) June 19, 2019