Visitors

Tuesday 21 December 2021

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 355 of 2021

1530hrs:

According to some very senior analysis in this territory it seems the knives are out for me, just like they were for my predecessors (some of whom I didn't agree with). Namely, K. H. Khursheed, Maqbool Bhat, Sardar Qayoom, Sardar Ibrahim, Mirwaiz Yusuf, Choudhary Ghulam Abbas and Mumtaz Rathore. All these were gigantic/titanic personalities but the State (read: Pakistan) did not allow them to flourish. We have everything available but when we go against the State, they have the apparatus, the machinery, they have other resources available to kill us and kill our work..and they succeed. For example, they (read: Pakistan) promote Raja Najabat Hussain who perhaps cannot even write his name (simply meaning that he isn't able to articulate much in writing) but they need him as the latter is ever ready to sell his soul. In reference to me, if they (the Pakistanis) arrest me again, through some pretext or the other (maybe by planting some drugs in my home or whatever), its a strange world.

On my part, I will continue to remain vigilant and preempt anything untoward by Pakistan's clandestine agencies - using the various methods at my disposal - to transition from an economy of war to an economy of peace. Will this make the Pakistani State's raison d'etre and military dominance of society evaporate? I don't want to speculate but pursuing pro life policies for the sake of humanity at large cannot be stalled for the sake of intermittent destruction that benefits the few. 

An albatross on the neck of the world's conscience.   

.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 116 of 2024

0800hrs: Even though I didn't sleep until 0100hrs I did get up at 0500hrs, just like clockwork. Returned to Sehnsa yesterday after a laz...