Visitors

Tuesday 28 December 2021

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 362 of 2021

1124hrs:

Creating workable solutions for governance rather than endlessly sharing problems is our motto. For that, we remain vigilant and persistent in our efforts. It requires us to travel large distances at short notice. Such is our predicament today too.

.....

I was invited as chief guest to a youth cricket tournament in Bloh near Dagaar in rural Dadyaal today. This tournament also happened to take part on a piece of land adjacent or on my wider family's private property. I felt it opportune to remind/educate some of my adversaries about my relationship to Dadyaal, especially those who tried to propagate the perception that I was an outsider, in the wake of the Pakistani flag issue on 21 August 2020:


.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 117 of 2024

2311hrs: Slightly better than yesterday.