Visitors

Monday 20 December 2021

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 354 of 2021

2318hrs:

It's a shame that I can't detail everything that I notice in public interest every 24 hours. The amount of calls I get on a daily basis informing me of something or the other that merits my attention is unmanageable. One such example was the following protest that blocked the main road between the district capital of Kotli in AJK and Rawalpindi/Islamabad in Pakistan at Potha in Sehnsa, my home subdivision. The issue: Many retired Pakistani army personnel of our territory have not been paid their pensions for months and I understand similar complaints have emerged from other parts of AJK too.


.....

The following is an example of something being published today that I submitted yesterday but had been due many days earlier, if not for the swamp of work at hand:

........

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 114 of 2024

0744hrs: As if by instinct I am getting up near that 0500hrs target every morning. In fact, this morning I actually got up at 0300hrs, did s...