Visitors

Monday 21 February 2022

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 52 of 2022

0956hrs:

Day 33 at Martyr's Square Kotli

.....

Update from Shaheed Chowk at 1020hrs:

The Assistant Commissioner of Kotli just visited me at the Chowk and threatened to get me removed from the Chowk, if I don't leave voluntarily.

We understand from sources within the AJK government that the Defence Minister of Pakistan is applying pressure on the Kotli district administration to remove me as soon as possible.

My stance is that the District Constitutional Conciliation Committee comprising of 5 MLAs and 5 prominent nationalists of the district sit and listen to my stance.

Whatever they vote in the majority I will abide by. Otherwise, I am staying put in Shaheed Chowk.

If I am forcibly removed I will conduct a hunger strike till death.

I know that India and Pakistan want to permanently divide JKA between themselves as soon as possible.

Over my dead body I say.

End of note....

An Urdu translation of the above note:

شہید چوک کوٹلی 10:20

اسسٹنٹ کمشنر کوٹلی ابھی ابھی شہید چوک میں میرے پاس آیا اور مجھے دھمکی دی کہ اگر میں خود یہاں سے نہیں اٹھا تو طاقت کا استعمال کر کہ مجھے یہاں سے اٹھا دیا جائے گا ۔

آذاد جموں کشمیر کی حکومت کے اندرونی ذرائع سے ہمیں پتہ چلا ہے کہ پاکستان کا وزیر دفاع ضلع کوٹلی کی انتظامیہ پر مجھے جلد از جلد شہید چوک کوٹلی سے اٹھانے کے لئے پریشر ڈال رہا ہے۔

میرا نقظہ نظر یہ ہے کہ "ضلعی آئینی مصالحتی کمیٹی" جو کہ  پانچ ایم ایل ایز اور  ضلع کے پانچ نمایاں آذادی پسند پر مشتمل ہے، میرے ساتھ بیٹھیں اور میرا نقظہ نظر سنیں۔

جو بھی وہ اکثریتی فیصلہ کریں گئے میں اس پہ عمل کروں گا۔ اس کے علاوہ، میں شہید چوک سے نہیں اٹھوں گا۔
اگر مجھے طاقت کے زور پر اٹھایا گیا تو میں تادم مرگ بھوک ہڑتال کروں گا۔

میں جانتا ہوں کہ انڈیا اور پاکستان جموں کشمیر اور متحدہ علاقہ جات کو جلد از جلد مستقل طور پہ  تقسیم کرنا چاہتے ہیں جو کہ میری صرف موت پر ہی ممکن ہے

......

Many of my co-citizens immediately got to work to spread their concerns about the behaviour of the AJK government. Here is a notable example:  


On Twitter:
  

A good point emerged from the above:
  
Translation of above tweet:

We should conduct an all out strike (peaceful demonstration) against the Assistant Commissioner (Kotli), otherwise what is the meaning of a 'free' State? (AJK is described as the 'free' part of the State of Jammu & Kashmir).
  
.........
 
Thank you Facebook for bringing up apt memories:


..............

Here's the all important discussion on what happened this morning and its after effects. A summary in English is also included at the end:


......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 115 of 2024

2124hrs: My real examination begins tomorrow, as so many stars seem to be aligned - I use that cliche metaphorically - as it is easier or ev...