Visitors

Thursday 14 February 2019

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 45 of 2019

1922hrs:

It rained all day, preventing me from spending much time on the ground - outdoors - apart from a little errand for the family.

It has given me opportunity to watch some video archives of speeches given by AJK politicians at various public events.

Selective of history and partisan to the Pakistani narrative but bereft of practical solutions.

They also describe themselves as the unwaged warriors of Pakistan. This is servile deception at its finest.

Their allegiance to Pakistan has helped thwart the local (independence) narrative while bringing them affluence in the Pakistani controlled economy of AJK. Otherwise, they'd be paupers like me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 107 of 2024

0719hrs: So, here's the deal. I must sleep at 2300hrs sharp and wake up at 0500hrs sharp. I got the second part exactly right today and ...