Visitors

Tuesday 12 May 2020

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 133 of 2020

0513hrs:

Now, this article was from way back on September the 10th 2019. Which seems a very long time ago and I probably would have remained oblivious of it if somebody didn't Whatsapp me earlier this morning!



I don't agree with his conclusive paragraphs though. For many years I have strongly felt that the most effective role Pakistan can play in Jammu Kashmir & Allied is to play no role at all! This also means vacating the territories of AJK and GB in a gradual phased manner. Something I've been advocating since 2012.

......

It is important for us to understand the extent of pre 1947 governance in Jammu Kashmir & Allied:



For those of you who cannot read the photo caption:

1920-----Amar Singh technical institute Srinagar!


It was started in 1913 and inaugurated in 1914 by Maharaja Partap Singh. Students were taught arts, sculpture, painting, designing, carpentering, architectural techniques and masonry. Fredrick H.Andrew was its first principal and later became principal of Mayo College of Arts, Lahore.

......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 116 of 2024

0800hrs: Even though I didn't sleep until 0100hrs I did get up at 0500hrs, just like clockwork. Returned to Sehnsa yesterday after a laz...