Visitors

Saturday 23 May 2020

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 144 of 2020

2359hrs:

This was another one of my JIT (Just In Time) moments. Even though I've been practicing this daily routine of writing a diary for almost 2 and a half years now; I can still forget to post on any given day.

So, I'm still missing something in my daily routine or from life in general.

Search.......is my advice to myself.

........

The following picture is heartening to see:




........

Yes, there is a bit of culture visible in Dadyaal but its not all locally influenced:



........

We also took this opportunity to get some historical background on Maqbool Bhat Shaheed Square:



......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 116 of 2024

0800hrs: Even though I didn't sleep until 0100hrs I did get up at 0500hrs, just like clockwork. Returned to Sehnsa yesterday after a laz...