Visitors

Saturday, 23 May 2020

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 144 of 2020

2359hrs:

This was another one of my JIT (Just In Time) moments. Even though I've been practicing this daily routine of writing a diary for almost 2 and a half years now; I can still forget to post on any given day.

So, I'm still missing something in my daily routine or from life in general.

Search.......is my advice to myself.

........

The following picture is heartening to see:




........

Yes, there is a bit of culture visible in Dadyaal but its not all locally influenced:



........

We also took this opportunity to get some historical background on Maqbool Bhat Shaheed Square:



......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 278 of 2026

1239hrs: Day 123 had a rhythm to it and a pattern. Most of AJK (including most of its entry points from the State of Pakistan) have been shu...