Visitors

Tuesday 26 May 2020

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 147 of 2020

0741hrs:

I think I've cracked the code for my sleep dilemma that took its toll during the last ten days of Ramadhan. Now, on the third day of Eid I've seemed to have broken the pattern of staying awake all night, which at times was till the next days' afternoon. On a couple of occasions I even remained awake beyond 36 hours.

This morning I've woken up fresh at c. 0630hrs....

...... 

The day was proceeding well when I got a call to accompany a crowd to Ramkot Fort, perched on the border between AJK and Pakistan. This was an impromptu although belated Eid outing:

We also went live with some coverage:



At the Fort itself:



........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 88 of 2024

1942hrs: My performance wasn't as good and sweet as last night. However, I did try and sleep at midnight and got up at 0300hrs. Went bac...