Visitors

Friday 22 May 2020

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 143 of 2020

0819hrs:

The most intense battle between good and bad or utility and waste is within oneself. If one can conquer the beast inside who wants you to be conveniently bad or wasteful in habit, you win the world.

Talking of habits, here's an interesting yet apt sociological observation by a co-citizen of mine. Before I translate his observations I'd like to emulate his style with a famous piece of prose written by the Urdu poet, scholar and philosopher Jaun Elia :


Translation:

My connection with politics is just to the extent
that no ungenerous (soul) becomes the king of my city

Jaun Elia

.......

Has anybody heard of the Kashmir Liberation Cell? 

Well, here are some clues in reference to the merits - or lack of - of its existence:


..........

I genuinely felt the need to post the following:



........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 110 of 2024

0512hrs: I have managed to get up at 0500hrs sharp for the past 4 days in a row, like a bolt almost. That isn't where the problem lies. ...