Visitors

Wednesday 22 June 2022

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 173 of 2022

2029hrs:

Day 17 at Maqbool Bhat Shaheed Square - Dadyaal.

0809hrs

My latest time of arrival at the Square. Obviously, I need to brush up my time-keeping.

....

Some positive developments today at Maqbool Bhat Shaheed Square - Dadyaal.

The local municipality (Baldiya) has begun taking serious steps to clean the square and keep it clean. I've been picking up rubbish for the past 17 days and today municipality workers have positively changed their approach too by also coming to pick up the remaining rubbish, rather than simply sweeping the rubbish under foliage once a week, as they used to do. 

I'm told that the fixed bin that I requested a few days ago is also arriving soon.

....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 110 of 2024

0512hrs: I have managed to get up at 0500hrs sharp for the past 4 days in a row, like a bolt almost. That isn't where the problem lies. ...