Visitors

Sunday 11 February 2024

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 42 of 2024

2304hrs:

Always a memorable day but it didn't have the impact necessary for public interest.

....

As can be assessed from the opening sentence of today's weblog there were 2 separate programmes to commemorate the freedom icon and martyr extraordinaire Maqbool Bhat. Since yesterday afternoon I had tried very hard till the early hours of the morning (0300hrs) to try and conduct a joint programme as per tradition but I failed. My sleeping pattern has been disrupted as I had to get up at around 0900hrs and I didn't get to sleep till beyond 0500hrs. 

Here's my contribution for the day nevertheless. For the record, the local parties who held their programme earlier in the day didn't even as much as invite me to speak:


....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 129 of 2024

1610hrs: Momentum took me all the way to 0700hrs this morning before I finally fell asleep. I even almost got up for my morning walk at c. 0...