Visitors

Monday, 3 August 2026

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 215 of 2026

0436hrs:

For the past week or so - with a rising level of intensity - I have sensed that I need to now communicate with the world (and especially the UK, both government and people) on a daily basis, as opposed to the week long (and even longer) gaps exercised to date, since this idiotic conflict was imposed on us on the 5th of June 2026.

More so than writing, I sense the need to communicate via video podcast in English on a daily basis. 

If we continue to fail in bringing this conflict to its natural end, I will contemplate engaging with the world (especially the UK) on an hourly basis in due course. Just in this past week (we have entered Day 60 today) we have witnessed over 50 deaths imposed on our people. 

This killing spree is eerily almost representative of all 10 districts of AJK. We've suffered straight shooting of peaceful protestors by Pakistani Rangers in Rawalakot (Poonch), Mirpur, Kotli, Muzaffarabad & Neelam Valley while those killed in Rawalakot on the 27th of July include victims from almost every district. 

....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 215 of 2026

0436hrs: For the past week or so - with a rising level of intensity - I have sensed that I need to now communicate with the world (and espec...