Visitors

Monday, 10 August 2026

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 222 of 2026

1001hrs:

We are intensifying our legal & diplomatic efforts to resolve this pathetic aggression on our soil by the Pakistani State. 

I wonder if the United Kingdom wouldn't mind being divided into 2 or 3 parts with each part being 'administered' by 3 different European countries in their neighbourhood....

..

The above is less than half of what I wrote yesterday morning (on the time shown on Day 221 of 2026).

Let me now try and rewrite what I wrote then, before net ailments (purposefully imposed by 'you know who') undid what I wrote. 

.. 

I also wonder if the United Kingdom would prefer a Pakistani style ignorant militarily monopolised economy & society, that thrives on loans from the rest of the world and contracts to kill others, while being unnacountable to nobody except those who provide these opportunities, even that momentarily while the 'loan' is being processed or the 'contract' is being negotiated. 

I think not! 

Then what were the forefathers of the United Kingdom thinking when they deliberately brought this (Pakistani) State into being in 1947? 

These and much more probing questions will have to be answered by the UK government in due course, in light of the killing spree of the Pakistani State in AJK for the past 67 days and what they've imposed on us since colonial Britain orchestrated the invasion of Jammu & Kashmir - by utilising the predecessors of this Pakistani military - almost 79 years ago. 

....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 222 of 2026

1001hrs: We are intensifying our legal & diplomatic efforts to resolve this pathetic aggression on our soil by the Pakistani State.  I w...