Visitors

Tuesday 13 November 2018

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 317 of 2018

2359hrs:

Just in time and not for the first time!

Just back home from a wonderful evening. Our occupiers are in a fix at the moment. Their most potent weapon is propaganda but it is becoming toothless with the passage of time. It seems that they are busy searching for a way of countering the tide. I don't normally like speculating on what they are doing or not doing. I prefer to concentrate on what I'm doing and need to do, from day to day.

The afternoon was equally thoughtful. Not just because I was nominated as chief guest of today's book launch:



Although I only spoke for about 20 minutes, I have written an 11 page review of the book, which I aim to share here shortly.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 89 of 2024

1657hrs: Understanding that at this mature stage of life, one cannot compromise on the quality of sleep (which ideally should be between 9pm...