Visitors

Monday 20 July 2020

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 202 of 2020

0938hrs:

I hope we can get the same blessed weather today as we had yesterday. The next segment of my journey is from Moil to Barnaala.


The most challenging part of my daily journey is whether I can upload necessary content in a timely manner viz. on the day that it is generated. This would allow my co-citizens to monitor my progress accurately and provide feedback as necessary.



A Persian cat in AJK

........

Here's our second daily montage of videos taken during our cycle tour:



........

Here's our third daily update on JKTV on the trot, live from Barnaala city:



......

Our daily Facebook update on my page:



.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 78 of 2024

0450hrs: I've been working continuously since waking up at 1400hrs yesterday. Yes, I will go to sleep at some point and will also notify...