Visitors

Friday 24 July 2020

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 206 of 2020

2156hrs:

I was so engaged in Dheri Wattan yesterday evening that I overlooked my self-imposed duty of filing a daily diary entry for Day 205 of 2020.

I reached Ali Beg Gurdwara this afternoon and have continued heavy interaction with my co-citizens both in AJK and in the diaspora.

At this point I am virtually shattered!

.....

Here's the daily video update from yesterday - which by missing yesterday's daily diary entry I'm delivering here:



......

This can be followed by today's update at Ali Beg, which could not be broadcast for long due to serious connectivity issues. My internet device which is over 4 years old is playing up:



..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 78 of 2024

0450hrs: I've been working continuously since waking up at 1400hrs yesterday. Yes, I will go to sleep at some point and will also notify...