Visitors

Sunday 26 July 2020

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 208 of 2020

2018hrs:

Downtime in Mirpur. As intimated many a time before, I'm generating far more content in the field compared to what I'm outputting on various social media platforms. I do look forward to settling down in one place to address this growing imbalance. However, many of my co-citizens are in constant need of my attention. One cannot attain the best of best worlds in this regard. 

Opportunity cost cannot be avoided.

.... 

Today also coincided with our 15th weekly Urdu programme on JKTV pursuing our genuine internal narrative. I do apologise for the lack of light in the video. The timing also coincided with a fishing trip along Mangla Lake unfortunately:



........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 78 of 2024

0450hrs: I've been working continuously since waking up at 1400hrs yesterday. Yes, I will go to sleep at some point and will also notify...