Visitors

Sunday 19 July 2020

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 201 of 2020

0857hrs:

Ready to begin my cycle journey from the southernmost point in AJK to close to the northernmost point. In total it may amount to almost 500 kilometres by the time I'm done.

I'm also trying to generate content along my journey for Google Maps, writing a daily update here and also conducting a daily video update via JKTV.

I will try and post a photo or two here, every day too.

Can my co-citizens grasp the requirements of direct democracy? Can the rest of the world understand that this territory's public or people have been referenced by all those powers which have a stake in this region, more than any other territory in the world?

.....

Amongst our various daily content generating endeavours, we will try and bring you a montage of daily footage generated during this cycle journey:



....

This is our second daily video update on JKTV which also coincides with our weekly Urdu programme in pursuit of our internal narrative. This being the 14th programme on the trot:



.....

Not to forget our daily update on my Facebook wall:



....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 111 of 2024

0910hrs: Despite getting up at 0630hrs rather than the 'stipulated' 0500hrs I feel that I have broken some barriers or decimated som...