Visitors

Wednesday 22 July 2020

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 204 of 2020

2317hrs:

I've left it very late today. The weather was just a tad challenging en route from Dhandar Kot to Bhimber.

I couldn't make contact with some of my old acquaintances in the city but made some new ones.

A lot of my co-citizens need to be installed with confidence and it needs to emerge from within them. There is always a limit to what can be installed from external sources.

.....

Here's our daily video update of our cycle tour, brought to you from the village of Pothi near Bhimber:



........

Here's our daily YouTube update, which we couldn't deliver to you yesterday because no video was made coincidentally:



......

4 comments:

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 78 of 2024

0450hrs: I've been working continuously since waking up at 1400hrs yesterday. Yes, I will go to sleep at some point and will also notify...