Visitors

Tuesday 28 July 2020

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 210 of 2020

1043hrs:

I'm still in Mirpur and I know many of my co-citizens are waiting for me to arrive at their respective stations on my journey from Chamb to Sharda. However, I must obtain parity in the groundwork that I have done so far and its visibility on various social media platforms. Given that I've covered about 20% of my AJK wide journey thus far, it will become increasingly difficult to develop that parity mentioned above if I don't address it now.

Meanwhile, let me embed a few tweets of my co-citizens which confirm that many of us are fully tuned to what is happening around us and increasingly so:

I'll begin with some activism on the other side of JKA:



The following stunt being envisaged by the Pakistani State should be stopped in its tracks. Otherwise, it will be all downhill from here:



Now, over to the White House in the USA, albeit a clip from last year which explains in just a few words what the internal narrative of JKA amounts to:



Finally, we return to reality in our home territory, which the Pakistanis used to term as 'base camp' to dupe us into thinking that we were free and that our territory would be used to free the Indian-controlled side:


.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 78 of 2024

0450hrs: I've been working continuously since waking up at 1400hrs yesterday. Yes, I will go to sleep at some point and will also notify...