Visitors

Monday 22 August 2022

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 234 of 2022

2251hrs:

Day 78 at Maqbool Bhat Shaheed Square - Dadyaal.

0725hrs

My punctuality deficit has decreased to 209 minutes.

....

Amongst the multitude of tasks I undergo on a daily basis are responding to comments on my Youtube channel at: ajkpublicagency.xyz

I would just like to share an important piece of information regarding the cultural heritage of Chamb, the southernmost urban centre of AJK. It was sent to me by a co-citizen barely 6 kilometres across the LOC whose family lived here pre 1971. After the war between both countries in that year, this area was one of those pieces of JKA that were swapped by both countries:

@Tanveer Ahmed ji, I am residing hardly six KM away (via Manawar Tawi) from the village Chak Pandit.
Chhamb was a big town having a big hospital, post office, vetenerary hospital, police station and higher secondary school.
Moreover Chhamb was popular for Sweet Palang -Tor (Milk cake).
(It was a) Very busy bazar with its culture heritage. The Festival of Baishakhi was celebrated with pump and show in this town.
Thanks 🙏 and God bless you.

..end of Youtube comment

....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 116 of 2024

0800hrs: Even though I didn't sleep until 0100hrs I did get up at 0500hrs, just like clockwork. Returned to Sehnsa yesterday after a laz...