Visitors

Wednesday 17 April 2024

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 108 of 2024

0517hrs:

Yes, I have got up at 0500hrs sharp for 2 days in a row! It isn't easy getting into this groove but the best achievements in life are never easy. I did make it to bed at 2345hrs yesterday and a despite a couple of hiccups along the way I did get a better quality of sleep compared to yesterday. My total aggregate of sleep so far today has been about 5 hours. I may crash for an hour in the afternoon to make up the 6 hours needed for the day and hopefully will not extend it to 4 hours like yesterday.

Onwards and upwards as many have said....

....

However, it didn't turn out to be quite onwards and upwards yet as I began feeling drowsy at 1000hrs and felt compelled to rest. This 'rest' kept me separated from the world till 1800hrs. Thus. 5 hours at night + 8 hours in the afternoon = 13 hours in total. I have to struggle harder.

.... 

The following is an interesting development in AJK, given the standard of freedom of expression in this territory:



To read further, click on this hyperlink

....

Today's financial statement:


....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 120 of 2024

0819hrs: Similar to yesterday, I got up at 0630hrs despite sleeping closer to midnight last night. I also managed to avoid sleeping at any p...