Visitors

Tuesday 23 April 2024

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 114 of 2024

0744hrs:

As if by instinct I am getting up near that 0500hrs target every morning. In fact, this morning I actually got up at 0300hrs, did some work and then fell back asleep to wake at 0615hrs. I have also relieved myself from having to sleep during the day to make up for shortcomings at night.

I feel like I'm raring to go on matters of efficiency. I just need to get back to base in Sehnsa and work on all those pending issues in reference to waste management & soil management in particular.

....

Despite not obtaining any income or incurring any expense today our balance has slightly dwindled on account of a c. 2 rupee appreciation of the UK pound cf. the Pakistani rupee:


....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 124 of 2024

2009hrs: Despite sleeping close to midnight, I couldn't wake at 0500hrs or even 0900hrs, rather I got up just beyond midday. 'Enjoyi...