Visitors

Thursday 25 April 2024

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 116 of 2024

0800hrs:

Even though I didn't sleep until 0100hrs I did get up at 0500hrs, just like clockwork. Returned to Sehnsa yesterday after a lazy bout of 4 days with the family in Dadyaal.

After struggling to control my sleep pattern since even before the 1st of January this year, I can now safely say that I've 'hacked' the problem from its roots. The change of diet pattern did the trick. I now have a large breakfast in the morning after my walk which lasts c. 1.5 hours...then do a bit of light weights once my breakfast is fully digested after about 3 hours. Then apart from the odd little snack of dry fruit or something similar, I don't really eat anything substantial until early evening before 2000hrs, when I enjoy a milk cereal as dinner. Therefore, no lunch and a light dinner are my 'hack' for daily productivity. I no longer feel the urge to sleep in between or at any point during the day either.

....  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 125 of 2024

1314hrs: I spent the early hours of this morning (0000hrs to 0300hrs) following Luton Town's progress at the tail-end of their first cam...