Visitors

Tuesday 23 January 2024

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 23 of 2024

1017hrs:

Performed slightly better than yesterday, sleeping at c. 0200hrs and getting up at c. 0930hrs. Practice makes progress and finally we will get it right. One can judge from the stats generated during my 297 day stint at Maqbool Bhat Martyr's Square (2022-2023) how I managed to ensure punctuality to over 90% in arriving at the Square at 0800hrs, whereas in the beginning I was struggling at below 60%.

....

It just so happened that today's working schedule coincided with potentially highly inflammatory news emerging from India. Meanwhile, here's a construction more closer to home that we wish to give attention to. We also hope our diaspora can give attention to this educational initiative for our future generations:


Here's the related video in Pahaari:


....

It all began a couple of days ago. Google alerts began informing me of wide coverage in Indian media about me sending holy water (sacred to the Kashmiri Pandits) of Sharda for the re-opening of Ram Mandir in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, India yesterday.


I began clarifying my position yesterday when many ill-informed bigots in AJK began claiming to defend Muslims - and no less - Islam by criticising me, abusing me and even threatening me for not only selling my nation but selling my religion too. Here's a screenshot of one such threat emanating from a journalist Shahid Choudhary of Dadyaal, apparently politically affiliated to the Pakistan People's Party as well as the Jamaat e Islami.


A video statement at Jammu Chowk Sehnsa was also in order, to read out JKA PUBLIC AGENCY NOTE #U214822012024 and also the above Facebook post by Shahid Choudhary as an example of how propaganda operates here in AJK whenever it recognises an opportunity:


....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 128 of 2024

2329hrs: Fared today similar to yesterday viz. midnight to 1000hrs....thus I need to work out what is preventing me from waking at 0500hrs a...