Visitors

Wednesday 31 January 2024

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 31 of 2024

2334hrs:

Leaving it very late on the last day of the month when the skies are roaring, electricity is infrequent and this laptop's battery is also on reserve.

It continued raining for the third day in sequence after about 3 months absence. We are revelling in it as much as our culture allows. Sharpness in sleep patterns is still pending. Slept at c. 0400hrs and got up around midday, with a little nap of an hour or so added in the evening too.

I need to be scared of failure in order to succeed, is what a stranger told me about 3 decades ago.

....

Meanwhile, Luton Town's ascendency in premier league football cannot be ignored either. A whole massive subject there.

....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 129 of 2024

1610hrs: Momentum took me all the way to 0700hrs this morning before I finally fell asleep. I even almost got up for my morning walk at c. 0...