Visitors

Friday 19 January 2024

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 19 of 2024

0810hrs:

Not as sharp as yesterday but still within the parameters of acceptance. I made a point of trying to sleep at the stroke of midnight and succeeded in doing so not so long after, getting up at c. 0745hrs. The optimum target remains between 0000hrs and 0600hrs.

....

2nd 'Loga Ni Kacheri' 'Awaami Adaalat' or The People's Court at Jammu Chowk Sehnsa AJK:


Today was our second session as we strive to make this a regular weekly event at 2pm every Friday afternoon at Jammu Chowk in Sehnsa (Subdivision) Kotli district of AJK:


....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 129 of 2024

1610hrs: Momentum took me all the way to 0700hrs this morning before I finally fell asleep. I even almost got up for my morning walk at c. 0...