Visitors

Tuesday 16 January 2024

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 16 of 2024

1901hrs:

Still struggling with sleep pattern and it is detrimentally affecting public interest the longer it drags on. Wasn't until 0300hrs that I fell asleep but I did wake up at 0800hrs, feeling reasonably fresh but comfort inside the house compared with a cold exterior outside the house got the better of my emotions and I didn't effectively get up till beyond 1400hrs.

Introspecting publicly as I am doing and I mentioned it in our daily evening Space yesterday evening too, is my last chance to revive myself.

....  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 129 of 2024

1610hrs: Momentum took me all the way to 0700hrs this morning before I finally fell asleep. I even almost got up for my morning walk at c. 0...