Visitors

Sunday 7 January 2024

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 7 of 2024

1100hrs:

A slight improvement on yesterday. Slept at 0200hrs and woke at 1030hrs. This is the same amount of sleep as yesterday (8 and a half hours) but I am hopeful that I will - over the next few days - get to that elusive slot of 0000hrs to 0600hrs.

Meanwhile, there may be a very provocative exchange of words or even deeds between the Pakistani sponsored local administration and the public in Kotli city today as the former tries to ram its delusional interpretation of self-determination on the masses here.

.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 129 of 2024

1610hrs: Momentum took me all the way to 0700hrs this morning before I finally fell asleep. I even almost got up for my morning walk at c. 0...