Visitors

Tuesday 9 January 2024

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 9 of 2024

2023hrs:

My targeted optimum rest of 6 hours between midnight and 0600hrs took a dive today as I didn't get to sleep till 0630hrs and 'grudgingly' woke up at 1130hrs to attend to our daily chores today. Discussions with my guests continued late into the night which included an early morning breakfast meal at a 24 hour restaurant in our tehsil.

....  

Tuesday mornings have emerged as our regular weekly interaction with the local administration in tehsil Sehnsa, who represent the AJK government.

We progressed well with the 'Alms Department' and the local municipal town committee but we encountered a very uncomfortable if not downright rude Assistant Commissioner. Some details have been described in Pahaari, in the video below:


....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 129 of 2024

1610hrs: Momentum took me all the way to 0700hrs this morning before I finally fell asleep. I even almost got up for my morning walk at c. 0...