Visitors

Thursday 11 January 2024

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 11 of 2024

1351hrs:

Struggled to sleep till 0300hrs and woke up at 1130hrs. My routine is still light years away from where it should be. This form of open introspection will enable all those close to me (or monitoring me for other purposes) to analyse where we - as a nation - are succeeding and failing. If I can't change myself I have no chance of changing the nation. Even if the nation does succeed despite my failures it will be for other reasons little to do with myself. Or the change will not be a genuine change or it may pass by as a mere fleeting change.

....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 128 of 2024

2329hrs: Fared today similar to yesterday viz. midnight to 1000hrs....thus I need to work out what is preventing me from waking at 0500hrs a...